As your guide,
we offer our extensive experience to help you strategize
and choose wisely in your ongoing financial journey.
Your peace of mind begins by knowing where you are today, so you can get to where you want to be tomorrow.
First year clients of financial planning often equate their experience to drinking out of a fire hose. There are so many things that may need to be done and you may feel the need for validation that you are on the right path.
AFP shifts this potentially overwhelming experience and scales things down to a manageable size so you can clearly see what the focus should be and how it can be achieved.
We begin your financial life planning process by asking questions. YOU are the expert of your life and we are here to listen, strategize and guide you on your financial journey.
To simplify, we offer 4 different Services to choose from based on your needs and where you are on your Wealth (Life) Span.
• COMBINED SERVICES •
Goal Driven Wealth Management
• Combines goal based planning & investment recommendations
• Financial guidance & establishing a foundation
• For ages late 20s to mid/late 40s
• Initial Plan – (3) meetings, quarterly “To-Do” list
Cash Flow Driven Wealth Management
• Combines cash flow planning & on-going portfolio management
• Retirement readiness and beyond
• For ages 50 and up
• Initial Plan – (7) meetings, quarterly “To-Do” list
• STAND-ALONE SERVICES •
Financial Life Plan
• A comprehensive plan covering all key areas
• Cash flow driven planning model
• For age 50 and up
• Initial Plan – (5) meetings, quarterly “To-Do” list
• On-going portfolio management
• Investment Policy Statement (IPS) & quarterly reports
• Rebalancing annually or when appropriate
• Initial Plan – (3) meetings
Which Service is Best for You?
This is often determined by your level of need. Some of our clients just want a financial plan and would prefer to do their own investing. Others are not ready for a plan yet, but lack the time or skill to manage their own money and are looking for just investment management.
A majority of our clients want both of these services. If this is what you are thinking, then it’s a matter of determining what stage in life you are in - a Builder, a Manager, or a Preserver of your Assets.
Why Alexander Financial Planning.
Over the years, we have had so many incredible people walk through our doors that we are proud to call our clients. Your aspirations and your dreams fuel our desire to be incredible at what we do... and for that we are inspired, humbled and grateful.
Collectively, we are a group of individuals who have had many of the same life experiences as our clients. We are here to help you navigate through the difficult times and to celebrate life's milestone moments.
Our Core Qualifications:
• Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
• Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
• Provide Unbiased Advice
• Fiduciary Oath Level of Care
• Accountable to Our Clients
Securing the right fit.
We take great pride in ensuring that we are able and capable of fulfilling the needs of our clients throughout the full spectrum of their financial journey with AFP.
Learn more about how you can assess
if our services are right for you.
CHECK YOUR FIT