It's about discovering,
your version of your best life.
Financial Life Planning means different things to each of us. For some it’s all about a secure and comfortable retirement while others need guidance on how to invest their money or how to transfer their family wealth.
What you value in life is what guides us in planning for your future.
A common thread runs through our conversations and that is bringing a voice to the women at the table to make them feel included in the financial planning process. Women have long been underserved when it comes to finances. We pride ourselves in creating this space for all voices to be heard. In turn, this opens opportunities while protecting what’s most important to you.
Alexander Financial Planning.
Over the years, we have had so many incredible people walk through our doors that we are proud to call our clients. Your aspirations and your dreams fuel our desire to be incredible at what we do... and for that we are inspired, humbled and grateful.
Collectively, we are a group of individuals who have had many of the same life experiences as our clients. We are here to help you navigate through the difficult times and to celebrate life's milestone moments.
Every life story is different...
and we want to help enrich your story through thoughtful
and effective financial life planning.
You are at the center
At Alexander Financial Planning, we begin your financial life planning process by asking questions. You are the expert of your life and we are here to listen, strategize and guide you on your financial journey.
Understanding your money mindset and identifying what you value most is at the core of how we customize a financial plan that meshes with your life, today and into the future.
Holistic financial planning has two parallel paths that overlay one another. The path that most take addresses the technical or quantitative side of financial planning.
This process is identified below.
Our 6-Step Process:
Circular • Interactive • Repetitive
The focus may change, but the process remains the same.
We assist you in
We help you
We simplify and
this often most
We show you
We break down
and nudge you
The second path that overlays the technical is the human or qualitative side of financial planning. This process helps us explore your habits, attitudes, money memories, mental stumbling blocks, and passions about money. How we spend our money expresses our values to those around us.
Bottom line, what is your relationship with money? How do you view it in your life? The technical side cannot exist without understanding the role that the human side plays in impacting your financial decisions. Un-surfacing these nuggets takes a different approach than just focusing on the numbers.
HUMAN/QUALITATIVE FINANCIAL PLANNING
• Get Acquainted
• Learn about Your Needs, Concerns, and Aspirations
• Provide Information/Describe Process
• Relate Services to Your Issues
• Determine Fit and Establish Relationship
• Gain Awareness Regarding Your Unique Frame of Reference
• Listen to Your Perspective
• Identify Your True Values
• Clarify Your Priorities
• Guide You in Creating a Vision of Your Ideal Life
• Help You to Define and Prioritize Your Personal and Financial Goals
• Establish Guidelines for Developing a Financial Plan that Aligns with Your Values and Priorities
• Summarize and Clarify Insights and Knowledge about Your Values, Priorities, Concerns, Transitions, Goals, and Objectives
• Demonstrate How the Financial Solutions Proposed Support Your Life Vision and Goals
• Monitor Progress and Help Maintain Focus on Your Personal and Financial Goals
• Review Your Life Goals Periodically to Ensure Your Financial Plan Continues to Support Your Life Vision
• Address New Issues, Transitions, and Concerns