Our Promise to You
Alexander Financial Planning, Inc. (AFPI) is dedicated to providing the highest quality of client service. Part of this dedication includes the protection of your sensitive, non-public, information. Maintaining your trust and confidence is a high priority. AFPI wants you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the steps that we take to safeguard that information. This notice is provided to you on behalf of Alexander Financial Planning, Inc.
Information Provided by Clients
In order for AFPI to perform the services you are engaging us to perform, we obtain non-public information about you on investment applications, data gathering forms, investment transactions and information from credit and service bureaus or other third parties.
We will not disclose information regarding you or your accounts with us except under the following circumstances:
• At your request, to another advisor.
• To establish or maintain an account with an unaffiliated third party, such as a clearing broker providing service to you.
• To government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law.
Our Security Policy to our Clients
• For Closed or Inactive Accounts, we will adhere to the same privacy policies and practices herein.
• If we make any substantial changes in the way we use or disseminate confidential information, we will notify you.
• AFPI is not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or procedures of any other party, except to the extent required by law.